Tips for Visiting Disney World.
I have been able to blessed to visit Disney World 2 in my lifetime. We have an upcoming vacation there coming up, and I wanted to share the things I learned when we visited there. Jman and I went there together for our honeymoon, and it was a dream come true. Jman has a special diet. He also got sick on this trip and had an asthma attack where we had to notify Ems. Here are my 10 tips for a successful trip.
- First of all, don’t be afraid to try new things. I tried fresh foods and tried new rides. Jman and I explored and did things we didn’t know where possible and just had fun exploring Disney world. Explore your hotel. There are a lot of ways to travel this fair land. Be aware of exploring.
2. Jman got sick and had to call EMS. If you are feeling ill or have an emergency. Disney has its own Fire Department and EMS services. They are on the property, we ended up calling the front desk first, and they called them. They were super helpful and took excellent care of Jman. They didn’t leave until they knew that he could breathe on his own. We were super impressed, and we were able to continue our trip. The gift shops have over the counter medicines as well.
3.If you have someone in the, your party with a special diet let Disney know when you make your reservations. At first, we were hesitant to go this extra step, but then we discovered that is the best way. When we decided to share this information, our trip went from a seven to and 10. We met with chefs who took a personal interest in my husband case and made sure his food wouldn’t kill him. It eased my fears that always come going out.
4.Take your time. Disney World is vast and has lots of things to see, do, and eat. You will not get everything done. But take your time, savor the moments. One of my favorite moments from my last trip was when we complimented a Chef as we saw him sweeping the floor. The chef took pride in his, and that was the best breakfast we had when were there.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. We asked questions and ended up with my favorite thing about this trip was meeting Ariel and Prince Eric. Now I have met Ariel numerous times, but Prince Eric was a treat. He asked Jman if he fought a sea witch to win me over.
6. Rest. Kinda goes along with number 4. Take the time to rest. Burning the candle both ends is the only way for you to get cranky and tired.
7. Take pictures. I’m a photographer. Its second nature.
8Have a loosely based plan. I love my plans but they don’t have to be rigid. You are at Disney World. The plans will catch up.
9. Wear good walking shoes. Disney world is big.
10 Enjoy your time with whomever you are with. Moments are precious, and life changes fast. Enjoy your time with your family and savor those moments.
“Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against a fellow Israelite, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
TTFN and God Bless and Keep You:)